- To provide quality care and guidance to every child.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment. The safety of the child is of paramount importance to every staff member.
- To encourage each child to reach and fulfil his/her individual potential.
- To build and maintain your child’s confidence in happy and caring surroundings.
- To ensure equal opportunity for all children.
- To encourage considerable social behaviour, co-operation and good manners.
- Lots of fun, play and friendship with other children and adults.
We fully acknowledge parents as the primary educators of their children, hence we insist on working in partnership with parents for the benefit of their child. The play school operates on an open door policy. Parents are welcome to visit and be involved with the school whenever they wish to.
We at scholar’s valley believes that school is an extension of the home and we achieve this by providing
- A warm stable environment with caring and friendly staff.
- Showing our affection towards children through cuddles, hugs, laughter, stories& songs.
- Being flexible & spontaneous by respecting the child’s needs and not expecting them to fit into a rigid program.
- Encouraging various age groups to freely mix together. However, the children are divided into groups for group time, so that they experience activities at their own level of understanding.